Career Opportunities at Hidaka USA, Inc.
Hidaka USA, Inc. is continuously searching for skilled and qualified individuals. There are currently many opportunities available at Hidaka USA Inc. including those listed below. Please fill out the application to get started on a new career today.
Position: Production Worker - Full Time
Location: Hidaka USA Inc. – Dublin, OH
Salary: $16-$18/hour, depending on experience
Hidaka USA Inc. is seeking a reliable and motivated Production Worker to join our team in Dublin, OH. As a Production Worker, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the manufacturing of our products. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be required to follow strict safety and quality control procedures.
- Operate machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process
- Assemble, package and label finished products
- Follow detailed instructions and diagrams to assemble products
- Inspect products to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow safety procedures and wear appropriate protective equipment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
If you are a hard-working and dedicated individual looking to join a growing company, please apply today! We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company.
Online Employment Application
HIDAKA USA, Inc. will adhere to the commitment that all qualified persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, handicap/disability, or U.S. Military Service.
Instructions: Provide all information requested. If not applicable, enter NA. Failure to provide the requested information may result in the application being considered incomplete and, thus, ineligible for consideration.
PLEASE CLICK HERE & READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING (Opens in a modal window) Click Here to View Form as PDF for Printing